Personal Injury Lawyers with a Stellar Track Record
We at Carey Law Firm are proud of both the stellar track record and the favorable reputation we’ve earned through many years of hard work. Our own adamant dedication to our clients has rewarded us with an overwhelming plethora of successes — a trend we hope to continue and extend to our future clients. Take a look at the results of some of our past cases and see for yourself why the Carey Law Firm has become known for offering Kansas City Attorney services that you can trust. Here are just a few examples of what our personal injury lawyers have accomplished:
- Gerle v. Western Heritage Insurance Company – $1.6 Million Bad Faith Insurance Practices Settlement
- Spielvogel v. Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission – $3.1 Million Arbitration Award Resulting in Maximum Legal Recovery
- Confidential Parties and Amount – Vexatious Refusal to Pay Uninsured Motorist Benefits
- Confidential Parties and Amount – Wrongful Death Claim Against Tavern For Negligent Supervision of Security Guard
- Willoughby v. Kansas City Taxi, LLC – Equitable adoption of step-son after the death of 87 year old man results in $100,000 recovery
- Antholtz v. Allied Insurance – Allied’s $8500 pretrial offer was declined and the client collected a $100,000 verdict for injuries caused by an uninsured motorist
- Confidential Parties – $2.8 Million recovery for mesothelioma caused by exposure to asbestos
- McGee v. Allergan, Inc. – Confidential settlement for partial paralysis induced by Botox injections for muscle spasms
The personal injury attorneys at Carey Law Firm have ample experienced with cases like yours, and can inform you up front whether pursuing legal action is worth your time, effort, and money. Remember, we charge no fees for a phone call or a simple consultation.
Dependable Attorneys in Kansas City and Lee’s Summit
Carey Law Firm has fought and won successful results for clients in automobile accidents, trucking accidents, defective and dangerous product litigation, slip and fall cases, nursing home negligence cases, and medical malpractice cases. Past results, however, do not guarantee success in your particular case. Each case must be evaluated on its own merits, so contact Carey Law Firm for a consultation to discuss how federal and state laws can protect you.
Call the personal injury lawyers at Carey Law Firm at (816) 875-9557 to schedule a consultation today!